Due to the quality standards imposed to the system, after laboratory tests, we chose to undergo severe tests and many competitive championship circuits (Italian motorally, Serres Rally, Albania Rally, etc.).
During that period, the “Beta Riders” pilots verified the strenght of the system and they refined the functionality improving the usability of the system.
Orders can be placed writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The delivery time must be agreed when the order is placed.
• To confirm the order, it’s necessary to anticipate the 50% of it’s value.
• Indicated prices are without VAT or other taxes
• These conditions can be modified via an explicit communication.
• To add new features, after first purchase, the instrument must return to the head office in Italy
CoMaster2 Base (No optionals)
|N1601||CoMaster2 Basic (no optionals)||€ 1.200,00|
CoMaster2 Full-optionals (all optionals indicated below)
|N1602||CoMaster2 Full-optionals||€ 1.800,00|
Optionals (not included in CoMaster2 basic)
|O1501||Auto-calibration wheel constant||€ 100,00|
|O1601||NEW* Roadbook editing mode||€ 500,00|
|O1502||Extended note and proximity bar||€ 100,00|
|O1602||NEW* Time check menu||€ 150,00|
|O1503||Dynamic wheel coefficient modification||€ 50,00|
Accessories (not included in CoMaster2 basic nor full)
|A1501||Extra wheel probe||€ 40,00|
|A1502||12V rectifier control unit||€ 200,00|
|A1504||Manouver mounting brackets||€ 120,00|
|A1601||NEW* GPS compass and cap reader||€ 300,00|
*Availability to be agreed